All orders are shipped within 5-10 Business days.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock.
Here at Propel we are trying to do something special by offering our Flight Club members consumable parts (those most likely to wear out or break during normal use) at zero or little cost.
We charge only for freight and handling, but some people question why they should have to pay anything at all. The answer is simple: We're already covering the cost of the product itself, so to also pay the freight and distribution would simply be too much to bear.
Here is where your freight/handling dollars go:
1. Costs for packing and loading of trucks overseas
2. Export country port and destination charges
3. International import freight costs (shipping containers across the sea)
4. US Customs clearance costs and port charges
5. Domestic shipping costs between the US port of entry and our distribution center in Texas
6. Unloading and sorting costs
7. Local warehousing costs
8. Labeling, picking and packing costs (when we receive your order)
9. Special re-mailer outer shipping box costs
10. The cost of a third-party courier to your door
Some companies would rather charge you $25 for a $12 part and say the “shipping is free.” We just believe in a straightforward approach and we hope you do, too.
Thanks again for being a Propel customer.
Propel Care Team